Monday, May 09, 2005

the witty title will have to wait until next time...

I'm positively racked with guilt over my recent inattentiveness to the blog. I know all two of my friends have been checking hourly for a new posting on my part, and I feel like i've let you down. Let me explain...
I need an 80 on my Hace final to make a B (there have been three tests and i refuse to feel guilty when it was Dr. Carswell who scheduled two on a friday and one after fat tuesday). Now that i've enlightened you (both), you can better appreciate my current situation...and state of mind (for the past two hours my mind has been so focused on figuring liquidity and solvency ratios that a simple title for my post would not come to mind) . I arrived at the slc on 5 p.m. Sunday (t-19 hours until the final), left for an hour to watch desperate housewives, and for 30 minutes at 5 a.m. to get some more adderall for whitney, bizzy, and me. It is now 7:30...I have officially spent the night at the slc, watched the sun come up over sanford,been kicked out of a classroom ("ladies...I hate to do this, but this room has to be cleaned"-Fred the Janitor), and... learned 18 weeks of HACE (btw, i could have kicked ass in this class). The final is in 4 and a half hours and I think it's in the bag. So, you can see why i've been a neglectful blog user...this exam is crucial. Oh, and the fact that i still don't really understand this thing (despite an hour of charlsie's explanations).
I wish I had some quotes...but i just realized I haven't laughed much today. Not a lot that is funny happens at the slc. And I'm running out of coherent thoughts, so I'm just going to leave now. But, take comfort in knowing i will be back soon with a clear head (so, obviously this reunion will not take place later this evening), and something more interesting to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger charlsiekate said...

Yay!! I was scared you had been abducted - the last time you modified my wall was days ago. Good to know you are still alive. Good luck!!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlsie is such a nerd. I for one am too busy to check the internet during my weekend, and so it's perfectly okay that you haven't posted.
Whoa. Charlsie and I got really drunk Saturday in Augusta. Wish you had been there!!!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan, get it together. It's Wednesday.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home