Monday, October 31, 2005

fun times...

I had a fabulous time in st. simons. I sat here and started to make a list of my highlights, but I didn't know where to start or if the list would ever end. The beach was once again my favorite part of the trip. We drank mimosas the first day and Ashlee was the drunkest i've ever seen her. That was fun until she threw up in the bathtub when we were taking a joint bath (we're known for bathing together on trips). Friday night I was forced to go downtown. I say forced because I was content just hanging out at beachclub with everyone, but I'm thanking ashlee and erin for making me go b/c i met a boy. He's great (what I know of him). Thankfully my roommates dont have to listen to me talk about how much i hope he calls b/c he has called...a lot. It's the most fun i've had with a guy in a long time.

Some other less exciting things, but still entertaining...
Nick Capito gave me a haircut

I told an ex for the first time ever that i believe we aren't supposed to be together

I had several people come up to me and tell me that they enjoy reading my blog...some people that i didn't even know knew me. I was extremely flattered. It seems also that the "letting go" blog was quite popular. Glad to help, ladies.

I skipped the game because I had gone to bed at 4:30 the night before (yes, i was up all night hanging out with the boy i met)

I went to a party w/ mae and joseph and their valdosta friends. I met a hilarious guy named Cole. emily loved talking to cole but couldn't understand him. No, he didn't have a spanish accent or a french accent--he had a south georgia accent. I did some interpreting for a while in the bar. The best was when i had to relay the message "Cole said, 'So, you can't understand what i'm saying?' " (this should have been obvious to cole since i was the one who had to ask emily).

I got to dance with Todd, the boy, all night at Rafters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home