Thursday, February 16, 2006

adventures at the dmv

I was at the DMV today being a good citizen to my friend Heather and while I was there, the following happened:

1. I saw Hamza, our regular cab driver who i am sure has never seen me in the daylight. I was almost embarrassed that he noticed me, and i am pretty sure he laughed after he walked off.

2. A woman was yelling, breathing heavily and pacing back and forth all the while screaming that "there is no way I could have gotten pulled over for drunk driving in VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!"

3. A man getting in a fight with someone who worked there because they refused to take his hospital birth certificate. The poor guy kept saying he "aint never got a birth certificate from the state!" I guess the woman was a life-ruiner because she said something along the lines of "well then the state doesn't recognize you as a person"

And the best thing that happened at the DMV........
A nice looking asian man approached Me and Heather as we were laughing hysterically about something (probably the lady who sounded like she was in labor, or the man who wanted to kill himself because hey! noone even knew he was alive). The man came up to me and said 'oh you look so excited ! did you just have 16th birthday?'

1 Comments:

Blogger kbd said...

You should have kicked that guy in the balls. And might I say... I am extremely glad that you are updating so regularly. It's inspiring.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home